WHich security skills do you need?
Your own people are of great value in many security tasks. Many people know that they have to do something about security, but not really what they have to do.
Others are already working on security, but want to become (even) better at this. We are happy to transfer our knowledge.
We provide active training with mainly hands-on actions. Immediately applicable in your practice, with sufficient reference work to fall back on. You also have a constant helpline for questions in daily practice.
We provide training based on the correct theory and practice proportion, direct learning and applying what has been learned. No “PowerPoint snooze fests” but working hands-on with the learned theory.
Immediately applicable in practice. After the training sufficient reference work to take home to refer back to the acquired practical skills.
- Ethical Hacking: Learn to understand the basic skills and mind-set of an (ethical) hacker
- SIEM / SOC analyst training: Improve the working methods of the SOC employees by bringing the skills to the same level.
- Forensic analysis: How to conduct a good digital forensic investigation
- Security Officer Training: Which are the tasks and responsibilities of an ISO?
- GDPR Readiness training: What do you have to do to be and remain GDPR compliant?
Ready to sharpen your skills? Contact us or request a quote.