security office as a Service
HOW DO YOU ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS CONTROL YOUR CYBER RISKS EFFECTIVELY?
Fully outsource that concern to us and use Security Office as a Service. The Security Office then directs your activities and guarantees quality and continuity.
You always work with the same contact person and a permanent replacement. They are assisted by a team of other Security Officers from our Security Operations Centre and this guarantees quality and continuity at all times.
UNBURDENED AND PROTECTED
The added value of our complete service is clear. We offer you quality and continuity of these roles, including tooling, guarantees of availability and a team of experts you can rely on 24/7. We take over one or more of the following roles with customisation as standard:
- Security Management: based on risk analyses and security reports, we limit your risks with the right measures. We include that in a PDCA cycle so that you focus on the return of your information security.
- Privacy Management: we bring together all aspects and roles that ensure that you continue to comply with the AVG. You thus know for sure that a data leak does not lead to a fine.
- Management measures: we guarantee that your actions work and reinforce each other. That way you only do what is really effective.
- Q&A: we answer the questions your people have. For example in product development (security & privacy by design).
- Incident Management: in case of cyber incidents we are available 24*7 for an expert, quick response to limit your disruption and damage.
This service usually costs less and no more than hiring a freelancer or hiring a permanent employee.
As part of your organisation, we are always visible and accessible.
- Once a month we are there for operational consultation.
- A quarterly meeting with the management once a quarter.
- An Awareness action every quarter.
- A risk analysis once a year.
- A Cyber crisis exercise once a year.
- Your employees can reach us 24 hours a day to report an incident or ask questions.
- 24*7 standby for crisis and incident support.
That way everyone in your organisation can count on the right expertise when needed.
TOOLING & DASHBOARDS
As part of this service you use professional software for risk management. That gives you:
- A clear real-time dashboard for your security.
- An AVG-compliant processing register and a
- portal for incident reports and management.
- Automated workflows.
- A security and Privacy newsletter.
We inform, activate and involve the organisation with a minimum of time wasted. This tooling is always included in our service.
EXPERIENCED AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE
Northwave has a lot of experience and works for many different clients. We thus know many different situations and we are always well informed. We are also always available.
Our Security Office guarantees continuity; if your first point of contact is sick or on holiday, just continue working with a known replacement who knows your organisation too.
Also your own Security Office as a Service? Get in touch or request a quote.