How safely do your people work with sensitive information?
We work all day long on processing data at high speed with all types of applications and devices. Hackers make use of this. A cyber-safe working culture prevents it.
We customise our programmes based on an initial measurement; an analyses that maps out the risks your organization faces and provides insight into your current maturity when it comes to the cybersafe behaviour of your people.
CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS
We then create an ongoing programme from a number of tried and tested elements, such as:
- Risk workshops. Everything we do in the field of information security is risk-driven. That is why it is very useful to hold a risk workshop with the teams –by department for example, exploring the risks that this particular department faces in the cyber-realm. The focus here is on risks the department can help to limit. If your employees organise their own work more safely, chances are that they will behave more safely.
- Online learning by doing. With the help of our training system, we provide activating interaction that your employees perform via their phone (preferred) or PC. That keeps them aware and competent, up-to-date on information and alert.
- (Spear) Phishing. We expose your employees to new and targeted attacks on your organisation, in a controlled way. This ensures that such attack mechanisms, frequently used by hackers, are easily detected by your employees. Of course we include the newest relevant attack methods.
- Practicing incidents. In addition to preventive components, preparation for a crisis is relevant. Regular practice is one of the best measures that you can take. We help you with current and realistic scenarios based on real-life cases, high-quality customized audio-visual injects and concrete action points for the participants.
Our company-wide Behave Cybersafe programme helps to achieve a better safety culture by:
- Always tailor-serve each employee based on their role, level and knowledge. This ensures lasting interest and involvement.
- Always measure, improve and repeat so that a safety culture is created and remains present.
- Always respond to current threats and risks in your business. This ensures recognisability and applicability.
CYBER SECURITY AWARENESS AS A SERVICE
With the 360-degrees approach to information security of Northwave you make sure that all your important information is always properly secured. We translate abstract risks into concrete and applicable steps for the safe handling of information by the people in your company.
Increase the resilience and vigilance of your people. Do you also want an exciting programme that keeps a culture of safe working active? Contact us or request a quote.