state of security Assessment
WHERE SHOULD YOU START YOUR 360° APPROACH?
The State of Security Assessment provides a clear and substantiated answer to that question.
That is important, because security always leads to costs. To be able to operate as sharply and cost-effectively as possible, an overview of your overall situation is first required.
We perform combined research that maps the state of affairs with regard to all aspects of your information security and compliance with privacy legislation. This research leads to the following actual added value:
- Insight into the state of security and privacy management.
- A concrete “road map” for desirable improvements.
- An overview of the main points of the related planning and the required budget.
We collect information in four ways to draw conclusions and make recommendations to you:
- Desk research into issues such as policy documents, system documentation, agreements and procedures.
- Interviews with tactical and strategic managers of all processes in your organisation.
- Red Team tests a realistic attack on your organisation.
- Awareness test (spear phishing test and awareness study) into the security knowledge and behaviour of employees.
After implementation, the result will be delivered to you in the form of a written report of our findings and recommendations. We are happy to personally present that report to you.
We know from the numerous studies that we performed in organisations of all types of sectors that that presentation is very valuable.
We can thus immediately and clearly discuss with all the involved business owners what the risks are and how security upgrades will not obstruct their business processes, but rather limit those risks. This ensures a lot of awareness and commitment for the next steps.
So, if you want to constructively build better security, start with this first step.
With the 360-degree approach to information security of Northwave you ensure that all your important information is always properly secured. Without giving chance a chance. We translate abstract risks into a concrete durable approach that makes your digital journey secure.
Do you also want to know the state of affairs? Contact us or request a quote.