HOW DO YOU COMPLY WITH THE GDPR?
Fully outsource that concern to us and use Privacy Office as a Service. The Privacy Office then manages your activities and guarantees quality and continuity.
You work with a permanent contact person and replacement. These are assisted by a team of other Security and Privacy Officers from our Security Competence Centre, to ensure that quality and continuity are always guaranteed.
in control AND well PROTECTED
We always combine the care for Security and Privacy. After all: there is no privacy without security. The added value of our complete service is obvious. We provide you quality and continuity of these roles, including tooling, guarantees of availability and a team of experts you can rely on 24 hours a day. We take over one or more of the following roles with customisation as standard:
- Privacy Management: we bring together all aspects and roles that ensure that you continue to comply with the GDPR. This way you know for sure that a data leak does not lead to a fine.
- Security Management: based on risk analyses and security reports, we limit your risks with the appropriate measures. We include that in a PDCA cycle so that you direct towards the return of your information security.
- Measures management: we guarantee that your actions work and reinforce each other. This way you only do what is really effective.
- Q&A: we answer the questions that your people have. For example in product development (security & privacy by design).
- Incident Management: for cyber incidents we are available 24*7 for an expert, quick response. You limit disruption and damage that way.
This service usually costs less than hiring a freelancer or hiring a permanent employee.
As part of your organisation, we are always visible and accessible.
- Once a month we are there for operational consultation.
- A quarterly meeting with the management once every quarter.
- An awareness action every quarter.
- A risk analysis once a year.
- A Cyber crisis exercise once a year.
- Your employees can reach us 24 hours a day to report an incident or ask questions.
- 24 * 7 standby for crisis and incident support.
Everyone in your organisation can count on the right expertise when needed.
Northwave has a lot of experience and works for many different clients. So we know many different situations and we are always well informed. In addition we are always available.
Our Privacy Office guarantees continuity; if your first point of contact is sick or on holiday, just continue working with a well-known replacement who knows your organisation.
As part of this service you use professional software for risk management. That gives you:
- Clear real-time dashboard for your security.
- An GDPR compliant processing register and a
- portal for incident reports and management.
- Automated workflows.
- A security and Privacy newsletter.
That way we inform, activate and involve the organisation in a minimum of time. This tooling is always included in our service.
With our 360-degrees approach to information security, you ensure that your information is always properly secured. Looking for your Privacy Office as a Service? Contact us or request a quote.