CYBER CRISIS EXCERCISES: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
CAN YOU DEAL WITH A SERIOUS CRISIS?
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. This is especially true in cyber crisis management. Cyber crisis come unexpected, develop fast and have severe impacts. Time is of the essence in these situations.
However these situations are stressful and overwhelming for people that never experienced them before. Equip your crisis management team with the tools and experiences they need to function in a real crisis. Our crisis-exercises provides a safe environment, while still simulating the stress and requirements of a real-crisis. The tailored scenarios are developed together with our Emergency Response Team and are therefore as real and up-to-date as possible.
Together we make sure that you are prepared, so you do not fail.
CYBER CRISIS EXERCISE
We have three different types of exercises, each with their own added value. We practice cyber crisis exercises steps in various ways:
- Table top: practicing around a table with a paper scenario that is triggered with so-called “injects”; new situations or events. We mainly practice communication, co-operation and familiarity with procedures. This will improve your resilience.
- Semi-live: a table top is enhanced with real events and more time pressure. People are calling franticly, means of communication get disturbed, important decision-makers can’t be reached. … Stress resistance, improvisation and planning are required.
- Full live: there is no escape from reality anymore. Real hackers, real technological traces, real-looking disruptions and journalists, campaigners or angry customers. Now the point is that the whole (crisis) organisation really stands its ground.
We help you with current and realistic scenarios based on real-life cases, high-quality customized audio-visual injects and concrete action points for the participants.
CUSTOMISED PRACTICE AND TRAINING
To make practice accessible to everyone, we organise it in three systems:
- At your location. We will visit you and practice with the teams you want to have trained. From the IT team that needs to practice their response to a cyber incident to your CMT (Crisis Management Team) that wants to be able to cope better with a major crisis.
- We will visit you and practice with the teams you want to have trained. An IT team that responds better to a cyber incident or your CMT (Crisis Management Team) that wants to better cope with a major crisis.
- At our Wargame Centre in Zoetermeer. If you want to practice off-site and, for example, combine this exercise with more exchange between business units, a day of training at our Wargame Centre is a good option.
Are you ready for reality or do you first want to go to the table? Contact us or request a quote.