CAN YOU DEAL WITH A SERIOUS CRISIS?
Invest in cyber security incident management. Because good preparation is half the battle.
A cyber crisis is always an unexpected situation, where a lot can be at stake right away, the information is sometimes longwinded and the number of people involved is large. In addition to preventive components, appropriate preparation to a crisis is therefore very relevant. Regular practice is then the best solution.
You’d better be prepared for that. You can make those preparations with the help of our exercises.
CYBER CRISIS EXERCISE
We have three different types of exercises, each with their own added value. We practice cyber security incident response steps in various ways:
- Table top: practicing around a table with a paper scenario that is triggered with so-called “injects”; new situations or events. We mainly practice communication, co-operation and familiarity with procedures. This will improve your resilience.
- Semi-live: a table top is enhanced with real events and more time pressure. People who invade, telephones that stop working, managers who go home sick … Stress resistance, improvisation and planning are required.
- Full live: there is no escape from reality anymore. Real hackers, real technological traces, real-looking disruptions and journalists, campaigners or angry customers. Now the point is that the whole (crisis) organisation really stands its ground.
We help you with current and realistic scenarios, good audio-visual support and concrete action perspectives (cyber security incident response steps) for the participants.
CUSTOMISED PRACTICE AND TRAINING
To make practice accessible to everyone, we organise it in three systems:
- At your location. We will visit you and practice with the teams you want to have trained. An IT team that responds better to a cyber incident or your CMT (Crisis Management Team) that wants to better cope with a major crisis.
- At our Wargame Centre in Zoetermeer. If you want to practice off-site and, for example, combine this exercise with more exchange between business units, a day of training at our Wargame Centre is a good option.
- Open registration. We organise open registration training courses at least once every quarter in which you can have your people participate. This is a great solution for smaller organisations in particular because an incident or crisis is usually dealt with by one or two people.
Are you ready for reality or do you first want to go to the table? Contact us or request a quote.