PROTECTION AGAINST CYBER ATTACKS
How can technology help you to protect your business?
All kinds of technology are available to protect your ICT against intruders. We help you take the most sensible measures to radically reduce the risk of intrusion. In addition, we make sure that you are also effective when an intrusion does occur. Northwave can fully support you.
We operate based on the NIST framework when it comes to taking and improving technological cyber security measures.A distinction is made between stages during which we deal with security.
- Design: the design of your environment determines the security and the possibilities to keep that environment secure to a great extent. Our cyber security consultants help you with advice.
- Prevent: your existing preventive measures can always be improved. By exposing the strength of your systems, applications and infrastructure to intrusion testing, we can tell you exactly how to do that.
- Detect: with advanced SIEM technology, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Endpoint Detection you can see incidents before they can make an impact on your business.
- Defend: the quicker you react to an incident, the lower the impact. Your ICT is monitored 24/7 by our Blue team at the Northwave SOC. That way, we ensure that your “average response time” is as short as possible.
- Recover: responding effectively to incidents requires forensic and cyber security specialists who will quickly get you back on your feet after an incident. Our CERT team is widely recognised and highly experienced.
With the 360-degrees approach to information security of Northwave you ensure that all your important information is always properly secured. We translate abstract risks into concrete improvements to your ICT security.
Implementing a comprehensive approach to technical measures for design, prevention, detection, defence and recovery with the Northwave experts. Like to know more? Contact us.